Sunday, February 15, 2015

New Insurance Exceptions: Death by War, Rioting and Insurrection!

The life insurance forms have gotten a bit weird lately.

A new set of exceptions (or 'exclusions' as the industry likes to call them) have appeared on life insurance forms across the country.

The new exceptions involve manners of death (which are very important in life insurance policies)...in other words, the manner by which you DIE.

Normally the manner of your undoing was and is very important. 

For example, death by suicide would not be covered by any life insurance policy.

Same for death while committing a crime.

But like I said, a whole new esoteric series of exceptions have been added to the life insurance policies of every day Americans just recently.

Check this out:

My Present day life insurance policy now no longer covers....

..."DEATH BY WAR"

It also no longer covers 

"DEATH BY ANY ACT OF WAR, WHETHER DECLARED OR NOT" 

Oh...and let's not forget the upcoming draft.

My policy no longer covers me if my DEATH occurs while taking part in

"SERVICE IN THE ARMED FORCES"

Do the Insurance Companies (closely connected to the international banks) know something we don't?

I suspect so.

You see, a final clause guarantees my coverage will not continue if my death results directly or indirectly from... 

"TAKING PART IN A RIOT OR ANY ACT OF RIOTING"

Do you think these people know things are about to fall apart?

And do you also think they know many straving people will be KILLED while rioting for consumables?

Hmm...let's see....

Oh!

Here it is...my life insurance policy will no longer compensate my loved ones for my death if my demise happens while I am 

"TAKING PART IN AN ACT OF INSURRECTION"!

Whoa, can you spell c-i-v-i-l w-a-r?

It seems the egg heads at the top of the risk department are figuring INSURRECTION  by the American community in which many of their CUSTOMERS might get killed.

So the insurance companies are definitely covering themselves for the mass-demise of their customers by RIOT, INSURRECTION and WAR.

An undeclared act of war includes those acts labeled as terrorism or cyber-attack. You know, acts that happen by surprise without a formal declaration of war but which could kill millions of people. 

But just to cover themselves, the insurance company makes sure to stress "any act of war whether declared or not." 

So yep, you got your cyber-attack, EMP power-shutdown, terrorists nuke and surprise nuclear attack by Russia and China covered right there.

On the other hand, my life is definitely protected against loss of life through horrible new diseases like Ebola, Bird or Swine Flu, not to mention the plague...right?

Wrong.

My life insurance policy specifically states it will not cover me should be death result from..

"DEATH FROM ANY INFECTION" or "ANY PHYSICAL DISEASE"

Uh...so just as I thought.

Life insurance is next to useless.

But not today...my life insurance policy has told WHAT THE INTERNATIONAL BANKS ALREADY KNOW IS COMING.

It has given me a heads up!

How about yours?

Have you read the new adjustments to YOUR policy lately?

I think that if you do, you might find them to be....quite revealing. 

Enjoy all the reading...and remember to avoid death by WAR, RIOTING, INSURRECTION or INFECTIOUS DISEASE...

...your life insurance company no longer cover those things!










1 comment:

  1. Dear Juan:

    Not only is life insurance extremely expensive and next to useless, but they don't even notify next of kin or deign to pay them when the insured person dies!

    ReplyDelete